Reverse Helix Trommel Features
- 3/4" thick machined multi-helix trommel tubes
- Stainless steel inner classifier screen and spray bars
- Extra-large, low load-height hopper
- Gas and electric models available
- Quick, easy set up and clean out
- Towable or Loadable for easy transportation
- Rugged construction
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 450 lbs.
Model AU-130 - Side View
More than 18 months of design, development and field testing have gone into our Eliminator Reverse Helix Gold Trommels. Our goal is to create machinery that would be simple to operate, eliminating the need for the pre-classification of materials and reduce the amount of unwanted materials in the collected concentrates. The results of our hard work, innovation and development are now available for the benefit of gold mining enthusiasts everywhere.
Model AU-170 - Hopper View
No need for time-consuming sluice box disassembly or small parts to lose. The sluice matting can be cleaned and replaced in under 3 minutes, eliminating costly downtime. When you are on the gold, it will be visible in the sluice matting even before the water stops running! Coupled with fully-towable or easily loadable, heavy duty construction, our reverse helix gold trommels are great for sampling and testing.